Phone: 021-56671910 (switchboard)
24-hour service hotline: 13761374443
Address: 1620 Luoning Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai
Common valve pressure test method
1. Pressure test method of ball valve The strength test of pneumatic ball valve should be carried out with the ball half-open.
① Floating ball valve sealing test: Put the valve in a half-open state, introduce test medium at one end, and close the other end; rotate the ball several times, open the closed end when the valve is closed, and check the sealing performance at the packing and gasket. There must be no leakage. Then introduce the test medium from the other end and repeat the test.
② Sealing test of fixed ball valve: before the test, the ball is rotated several times with no load, the fixed ball valve is closed, and the test medium is introduced from one end to the specified value; check the sealing performance of the lead-in end with a pressure gauge, and use the accuracy of the pressure gauge 05 ～ 1 grade, the range is 15 times of the test pressure. Within the specified time, if there is no pressure drop, it is qualified; then introduce the test medium from the other end and repeat the above test. Then, the valve is in a half-open state, the two ends are closed, and the inner cavity is filled with the medium. Check the packing and gasket under the test pressure, and there must be no leakage.
③ The three-way ball valve should be tested for tightness at various positions.
2. Pressure test method of check valve Check valve test status: The lift check valve flap axis is in a position perpendicular to the level; the swing check valve channel axis and the flap axis are in a position approximately parallel to the horizontal line.
During the strength test, the test medium is introduced from the inlet to the specified value, and the other end is closed. It is acceptable to see that the valve body and valve cover have no leakage.
For the leak test, the test medium is introduced from the outlet end, and the sealing surface is checked at the inlet end, and there is no leakage at the packing and gaskets.
3. Pressure test method of pressure reducing valve ① The strength test of pressure reducing valve is generally assembled after a single test, and it can also be tested after assembly. Strength test duration: greater than 3min for DN150mm. After the bellows and the component are welded, the maximum pressure after applying the pressure reducing valve is 15 times, and the strength test is performed with air.
② The tightness test shall be carried out according to the actual working medium. When testing with air or water, the test is performed at 11 times the nominal pressure. When testing with steam, the test is performed at the highest working pressure allowed at the working temperature. The difference between the inlet pressure and the outlet pressure is not less than 02MPa. The test method is: after the inlet pressure is adjusted, gradually adjust the adjusting screw of the valve so that the outlet pressure can be sensitively and continuously changed within the range of the maximum and minimum values without stagnation or jamming. For steam pressure reducing valve, when the inlet pressure is adjusted, close the valve and close the valve. The outlet pressure is the highest and lowest value. Within 2 minutes, the increase in outlet pressure should meet the requirements in Table 4176-22. At the same time, the pipeline behind the valve The volume meets the requirements specified in Table 418; for water and air pressure reducing valves, when the inlet pressure is adjusted and the outlet pressure is zero, the pressure reducing valve is closed for a leak test, and no leakage is qualified within 2 minutes.
4. Pressure test method of butterfly valve The strength test of pneumatic butterfly valve is the same as that of globe valve. The test of the sealing performance of the butterfly valve shall be conducted from the medium flowing end to the test medium. The butterfly plate shall be opened, the other end shall be closed, and the injection pressure shall be at the specified value. Passage without leakage at the plate seal is acceptable. The butterfly valve used to adjust the flow rate does not need to be tested for sealing performance.
5. Pressure test method of the plug valve ① When the plug valve is tested for strength, the medium is introduced from one end, the rest of the passage is closed, and the plug is sequentially rotated to the fully open working position for testing. The valve body is qualified if no leakage is found.
② In the tightness test, the straight-through plug should keep the pressure in the cavity equal to the passageway. Rotate the plug to the closed position, check from the other end, and then rotate the plug 180 ° to repeat the above test; The pressure in the cavity and the end of the passage should be kept equal, and the plugs should be rotated to the closed position in turn. The pressure is introduced from the right end and checked from the other end at the same time.
Before the plug valve test, it is allowed to apply a layer of non-acid thin lubricating oil on the sealing surface. No leakage or enlarged water droplets are found to be qualified within the specified time. The test time of the plug valve can be shorter, and it is generally 1-3 minutes according to the nominal diameter.
Gas plug valves should be tested for air tightness at 125 times the working pressure
6. Pressure test method of diaphragm valve The diaphragm valve strength test introduces the medium from either end, opens the valve flap, and closes the other end. After the test pressure rises to the specified value, it is acceptable to see that the valve body and valve cover have no leakage. Then reduce the pressure to the tightness test pressure, close the disc, open the other end for inspection, and no leakage is acceptable.
7. Pressure test method of globe valve and throttle valve For strength test of globe valve and throttle valve, the assembled valve is usually placed in a pressure test frame, the valve disc is opened, and the medium is injected to the specified value, and the valve body and the valve are checked. Cover for sweat and leaks. A single piece can also be used for strength testing. The tightness test is only done for globe valves. During the test, the stem of the shut-off valve is in a vertical state, the valve disc is opened, the medium is introduced to the specified value from the bottom end of the valve disc, and the packing and gasket are inspected; after passing, the valve disc is closed, and the other end is opened to check for leakage. If both the valve strength and tightness test are to be done, the strength test can be performed first, then the pressure is reduced to the specified value of the tightness test, and the packing and gasket are checked; then the valve flap is closed, and the outlet end is opened to check whether the sealing surface is leaking.
8. Pressure test method of gate valve The strength test of gate valve is the same as that of globe valve. There are two methods for the sealing test of the gate valve.
① The gate is opened to increase the pressure in the valve to the specified value; then the gate is closed and the gate valve is immediately taken out to check whether there is leakage at the seals on both sides of the gate or to directly inject the test medium into the plug on the valve cover to the specified value. Check the seals on both sides of the ram. The above method is called intermediate pressure test. This method is not suitable for sealing tests on gate valves with a nominal diameter below DN32mm.
② Another method is to open the gate to increase the valve test pressure to the specified value; then close the gate and open the blind plate at one end to check whether the sealing surface is leaking. Turn down and repeat the test until it is qualified.
The tightness test at the packing and gasket of the pneumatic gate valve shall be carried out before the tightness test of the gate.
9. Pressure test method of safety valve ① The strength test of safety valve is the same as that of other valves. It is tested with water. When testing the lower part of the valve body, the pressure is introduced from the inlet I = I end, and the sealing surface is closed; when testing the upper part of the valve body and the valve cover, the pressure is introduced from the outlet El end, and the other ends are closed. The valve body and valve cover are qualified if there is no leakage within the specified time.
②Tightness test and constant pressure test, the general media used are: steam safety valve with saturated steam as the test medium; ammonia or other gas valves with air as the test medium; water and other non-corrosive liquid valves with water as the test medium. Nitrogen is often used as the test medium for some important safety valves.
For the sealing test, the nominal pressure value is used as the test pressure. The number of times is not less than two times, and no leakage is qualified within the specified time. There are two methods for leak detection: one is to seal the joints of the safety valve, and the thin paper is sealed to the El flange with butter; the thin paper is swollen for leakage, and the non-swelled is qualified; Plastic plates or other plates are sealed under the outlet flange, the valve flaps are filled with water, and it is qualified to check that there is no bubbling in the water. The safety valve constant pressure and back seat pressure test number of times is not less than 3 times, and it is qualified if it meets the regulations. For performance tests of safety valves, see GB / T12242-1989 Safety Valve Performance Test Methods.
Valve pressure test management regulations 1. All valves should be visually inspected after they are unpacked, including complete nameplates on the valve body, product quality certification documents, the valve is in a closed state, no other damage such as blue surface, no dirt, and protective covers at both ends Wait.
2. The operator should be familiar with the operation of the test bench.
3. The JHA of the valve pressure test is perfect. Operators should be familiar with the safety hazards of the valve pressure test and reverse transportation and have corresponding preventive measures.
4. Valve pressure test process is: valve shell strength test, upper seal test, seal test.
The valve casing strength test medium is water, the pressure is 15 times the nominal pressure of the valve, the holding time is 5 minutes, and no leakage or humidity is qualified.
The sealing test medium on the valve is water, the pressure is 15 times the nominal pressure, the holding time is DN ≤ 50 for 15 s, 65 ≤ DN ≤ 300 for 60 s, and DN ≧ 350 for 120 s. No leakage is acceptable.
The low-pressure sealing test uses a gas pressure test with a pressure of 0.6 MPa, a holding time of DN ≤ 50 for 15 s, 65 ≤ DN ≤ 150 for 60 s, and DN ≧ 200 for 120 s. The penetration amount meets the requirements to pass.
After the pressure test is qualified, the water in the valve cavity should be dried with compressed air in time.
Valves that pass the pressure test are marked with a √ on the valve body, and those that fail are marked with a mark ×.
After the pressure test, the valves should be stacked separately according to the device according to the model and specifications, and the non-conforming products should be stacked separately; each storage area should have a clear signboard. After the pressure test, the valve should be put back on the cover, and covered with colored strips in the storage area for protection.
The valve / pipe fitting test record shall be filled in according to the device in time after the valve pressure test.