Phone: 021-56671910 (switchboard)
24-hour service hotline: 13761374443
Address: 1620 Luoning Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai
Shanghai electric butterfly valve classification
Shanghai electric butterfly valve is a valve that uses a disc-type opening and closing member to revolve about 90 degrees to open, close and adjust the fluid channel. The butterfly valve is not only simple in structure, small in size, light in weight, and low in material consumption, but also has small driving torque, easy operation, and also has good flow withering function and closed sealing characteristics. It is the fastest-growing valve variety in the past ten years. one. There are many types of Shanghai electric butterfly valves, and there are many classification methods. The following are divided into different categories according to different categories
Classification by structure
(1) Center seal butterfly valve
(2) single eccentric seal butterfly valve
(3) Double eccentric seal butterfly valve
(4) Triple Eccentric Seal Butterfly Valve
2. Classified by sealing surface material
(1) Soft seal butterfly valve
1) The sealing pair is composed of a non-metal soft material to a non-metal soft material.
2) The sealing pair is composed of a metal hard material and a non-metal soft material.
(2) Metal hard seal butterfly valve. The sealing pair is composed of a metal hard material to a metal hard material.
3. Classified by sealed form
(1) Forced-seal butterfly valve.
(2) Filling and sealing butterfly valve. The specific sealing pressure is generated by the elastic sealing element of the valve seat or valve plate.
(3) Automatically sealed butterfly valve. The specific pressure of the seal is automatically generated by the pressure of the medium.
4. Classified by working pressure
(1) Vacuum butterfly valve. Butterfly valves with a working pressure below standard atmospheric pressure.
(2) Low pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN≤1.6MPa.
(3) Medium pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN of 2.5∽6.4MPa.
(4) High pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN of 10.0∽80.OMPa.
(5) Ultra high pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN <100MPa.
5. Classified by working temperature
(1) High temperature butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with t <450 ℃.
(2) Medium temperature butterfly valve. 120 ℃
(3) Normal temperature butterfly valve. -40 ℃
(4) Low temperature butterfly valve. -100 ℃
(5) Ultra-low temperature butterfly valve. t≤-100 ℃ butterfly valve.
6. Classification by connection method
(1) Wafer type butterfly valve (2) Flange type butterfly valve (3) Lug type butterfly valve (4) Welded butterfly valve (5) Butterfly valve sealing principle