Phone: 021-56671910 (switchboard)
24-hour service hotline: 13761374443
Address: 1620 Luoning Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai
Correct installation method of solenoid valve
Shanghai solenoid valve is one of the commonly used valves in the automatic control system. It has been favored and praised by users for its cheap price and simple operation. Of course, no matter how good the thing is, it is not good. It can only play its role in the process of use. Below we first introduce the matters needing attention when installing the solenoid valve:
1, First check whether the solenoid valve and the selection parameters are consistent, such as the power supply voltage, medium pressure, pressure difference, etc., especially the power supply, if you make a mistake, you will burn the coil. The power supply voltage should meet the rated voltage and voltage fluctuation range: AC + 10% ~ -15%, DC + 10% ~ -10%. Usually, coil components are not allowed to be disassembled without permission.
2. Flush the pipeline before taking over, and remove the metal powder and sealing material residues, rust and dirt in the pipeline. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the medium. If the medium is mixed with dirt, impurities and other obstacles to the normal operation of the solenoid valve, a filter or screen should be installed in the pipeline.
3. The solenoid coil components of the general solenoid valve should be installed vertically on the pipeline on the horizontal ground. If space restrictions or special requirements must be installed on the side, it must be put forward when selecting and ordering. Doing so may cause the solenoid valve to malfunction.
4. Manual shut-off valves should be added before and after the solenoid valve, and a bypass should be set at the same time to facilitate maintenance of the solenoid valve in the event of a failure.
5. The solenoid valve generally has a specified direction. Do not install it in the opposite direction. Usually, a pointing arrow on the valve body indicates the direction of medium flow. Just install it in the direction indicated by the arrow. However, it can also be reversed in vacuum lines or special cases.
6. If the medium will cause water hammer, you should choose a solenoid valve with water hammer function or take corresponding precautions.
7. Try not to leave the solenoid valve in the energized state for a long time, this will easily reduce the coil life or even burn the coil.
8. The inlet of the solenoid valve used for steam should be equipped with a trap, and the nozzle should be kept at a certain inclination.